The New Year’s resolutions have been broken already, so we have six easy To-Do’s every stylist needs to help your extension game in the year ahead. What are you waiting for? You can get some of these sorted in less than five minutes!
If you are a professional stylist or salon, why wouldn't you want to be recognised for this? Not only does a Trade Account give you access to preferential prices, but a whole host of other benefits, including being the first to know about new releases and the opportunity to be listed on our Find A Stylist page.
The best bit is that it’s all online so you can complete the form when it’s convenient for you, even if you are at home in your PJ’s, it’s fine with us! Just remember to include your evidence to show that you are a true hairdressing professional, as we don’t want to be offering this to all.
There is no minimum spends to open an account and no sign-up fees for training and kit. Just sign up to order our hair and professional equipment – everything you need.
Here’s the link you need >> Apply for a Trade Account
FIND A STYLIST
The consumer sees an image. Consumer likes image. Consumer messages us for a recommendation for a stylist near them, but hey, not all of our Trade Accounts have set this up yet stylists are not coming up on searches on the Find A Stylist tool. Confused? Yep, us too!
You might remember, new GDPR rules coming into force last year which means we need your permission to share your details – even when we are promoting your business.
So, even if you already have a Trade Account with us, you need to just complete this quick form to agree to us sharing your info and to check your information is correct so you get more enquiries.
Here’s the link you need to get listed >> Add my Salon/Stylist details to Find A Stylist
TRAIN TO GET AHEAD
Whether you already apply hair extensions and want a re-fresher or to try a different method or you are just starting out wanting to train, there are a couple of reasons to choose training with Remi Cachet.
- Our courses are HABIA approved so you know the courses are professional, thorough and will meet the minimum standards set. In fact, we aim to go above these to ensure you have the skills you need before you leave us.
- A professional extensionist and qualified teacher will be your educator taking you through everything.
- Training is thorough in your chosen application method and you will also be required to complete a live model assessment and case study so that we can give you the best start.
- We continue to support you after you have left the training room with exclusive access to a private Facebook group, that gives you access to fellow extensionists trained in your method and our education team, so any queries that may pop up, you can get a professional opinion on.
- Once completed, we send you a certificate that you can proudly display in salon and on social media. This is great for attracting new clients and assuring your existing clients that you are up-to-speed and professional.
We have three courses available to cover the different application methods.
A list of our current dates and locations is available here. If you are looking for another location, or are after in salon training as you have a team of three or more to train, then please get in touch via our online form.
To sign up for training, or to ask more, then please complete this form and Victoria, our Head of Education will get back to you.
We have all become more aware of the environment and so we are pleased that our packing is fully recyclable. We also offer a Hair Recycling scheme so when your clients remove their hair, that is not the end of the journey for that hair it can be re-used.
We accept all hair brands for this scheme, so please save as much as possible and send to us. Here are all the details you need to get involved and don’t forget we reward our Top Recyclers!
TRY SOMETHING NEW
We introduced our Pro Tips in October last year, have you seen them yet? Our Injection Tape hair is super popular if you’ve not tried them yet too.
Well, you work really hard, so why not? Maybe you have always wanted extensions for yourself, and they are a great way to showcase extensions and to help explain how they transform you instantly.
Maybe you could do with a few new tools to make life a little easier. We have everything you might need from application machines, threaders and this little gem – the Hair Drawing Mat to keep your workstation tidy.
View this post on Instagram
If you are doing a salon re-fresh then make have a think about creating a feature with Remi Cachet to help get conversations going with clients. We have a couple of handy point of sale items, and our Super Colour Ring has been used to great effect to create hair walls like this.
That wasn't too bad was it, in fact, it's pretty do-able! So, what are you waiting for? Plan ahead for your day off to grab your favourite coffee and sit down to make the most of 2019 and working with us.